Online Technical Requirements
To provide you the most effective and secure online access to accounts and services, we strongly recommend that you use or upgrade to the latest version of software supported by First Clearing. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-877-488-3748.
The minimum encryption requirement for accessing your account(s) online is 128-bit encrypted browsers.
(Last updated: May 15, 2021)
To help provide you with an optimal online experience on our website, please be sure that you web browser and operating system meet our minimum requirements.
Supported browsers as of August 17, 2021
To provide our customers the most effective and secure online access to their accounts, we are continually upgrading our online services. As we add new features and enhancements to our service, older browser versions or Internet devices may not support these new standards. Upgrading to a new version will enhance your security and experience on our website.
Browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome may auto update to the latest browser version compatible with your operating system. If you’re using the latest version of a browser, there may be a slight delay in our supporting of it while we perform testing to ensure that it meets our strict security standards and is compatible with our online features.
Adobe® Reader® is required to access documents being provided to you in PDF format (for example, Online Statements or Tax Documents). To access some PDF documents on our site, you may be required to use a later version of Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Important PDF Reminder:
- For Mac users: If you access a PDF document from a Mac, the PDF may be automatically copied to its desktop or to an easily accessible download folder.
- For PC users: If you access a PDF document from a PC, the PDF may remain among its cached files.
Personal information such as Online Statements or 1099-INT tax statements may easily be accessed by others using the same computer if left on the desktop, in a download folder or in the cache. If you are in a non-secure location, be sure to delete the file after viewing it and empty the Trash (for Macs) and or clear your cache (for PCs).
Wireless Device Requirements
Wireless devices (such as cell phones and pagers) must be text-enabled in order to receive messages via the Alerts Service.
We are continually upgrading our online services to provide you with the most valuable and secure online access. As we add new features and enhancements to our service, there are certain browser versions and operating systems that do not support these changes.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements
Please consult with your browser vendor and Adobe regarding the minimum hardware and operating system requirements that apply to the software versions you are currently using or wish to install.
Please Note: When you make changes to your computer software or equipment, our system may require you to re-confirm your identity online the next time you visit our Web site to conduct online transactions. This is for your own protection.
Clearing your cache
- Select Tools, and select Delete Browsing History.
- If checked, uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
- Check the following: Temporarily Internet Files and Cookies.
- Select Delete.
- Click the Hub icon.
- Click the History icon.
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Advanced icon.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- Select History.
- Select Clear History.
- Click Clear to close the dialog box.
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Clear Cache.